How we work
Each client is as different as the project they give us. Some have very fixed ideas about what they want and like to help choose every last detail. Others really don’t have any idea at all. They know they would like a comfortable traditional cosy country cottage, a simple chic contemporary apartment, but they don’t know how to achieve it. The process below is how we normally like to work with our clients:
- An initial contact via telephone, email or fax to establish your requirements.
- Meeting with the client to discuss details of the project, overall style/ look, budget and timescale. Looking at any images and samples the client may have brought to illustrate the sort of scheme they are after.
- A visit to the site to photograph, measure and get a feel for the space.
- Produce two or three ‘rough’ mood boards to help illustrate how the scheme could look. These would have a plan of room layout, colour schemes and a number of choices of pieces of furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- If required, accompanying client to suppliers showrooms to look at furniture, lighting, wallpapers, fabrics, tiles, kitchens, bathrooms, antiques or art.
- After discussion with the client we would consolidate all the elements that they approved of on the boards above, to produce one final finished scheme, with costings.
- Once the final scheme has been approved we would plan the schedule of works and manage the project.
We are just as happy to source a single piece of furniture or do a scheme for a bathroom as the complete renovation, redecoration and furnishing of a country estate, restaurant or hotel.